*10h30 – Meet & greet you at your hotel/guest house.
* Depart Johannesburg for the Pilanesberg National Park, this is a scenic 2 hour drive, with an en-route refreshment, browse around stop at a traditional African roadside curio & craft market.
* 13h00 – Arrival at the Pilanesberg National Park followed by a full buffet luncheon (own account) at the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge whilst we take care of all the guests check-in arrangements.
* After lunch, guests have free time to relax and explore the lodge before the afternoon game drive.
* 16h30 – It is safari time! An afternoon/sunset open-top safari game drive departs the lodge reception area for an outdoor adventure into Africa’s Big Five territory. The ranger will point out and explain the many animals that make this reserve home, and hopefully you will be lucky enough to see the elusive cats.
* Enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner in the bush (if weather permits).
* 20h00 – Game drive returns to the lodge.
* The remainder of the evening is at the guests leisure, with a possible late night visit (own account) to the Sun City/Lost City entertainment resort, via the lodge scheduled shuttle bus service.