Two Days Overnight Bakabung Safari
* 10h30 – Meet & greet at your hotel/guesthouse.
* Depart Johannesburg for the Pilanesberg National Park, this is a scenic 2 and a half hour drive, with an en-route refreshment, browse around stop at a traditional African roadside curio & craft market
* 13h30 – Arrival at the Pilanesberg National Park and the luxury Bakubung Bush Lodge we will take care of all the guests check-in arrangements.
* You will have a little free time for lunch (own account) or to relax and explore the lodge before the afternoon game drive.
* 16h30 – Safari time! An afternoon/sunset open-top safari game drive departs the lodge reception area for an outdoor adventure into Africa’s Big Five territory. The ranger will point out and explain the many animals that make this reserve home, and hopefully you will be lucky enough to see the elusive cats.
* 19h30 – Game drive returns to the lodge. Enjoy a delicious dinner then the remainder of the evening is at the guest’s leisure.
* 05h00 – An early morning wake up call.
* 05h30 – The morning safari game drive departs from the lodge reception area and heads out in search of Big Five & other animals not yet spotted.
* 08h30 the morning safari drive returns to the lodge. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast overlooking the reserve.
* Lunch (own account) can either be a full buffet or a smaller meal chosen from the terrace menu.
* 10h00 – Time to freshen up and then check out, you luggage can be safely stored at the reception. Guests can enjoy a relaxed lazy day, with luncheon around the lodge swimming pool etc.
* 14h00 – Meet the guide at reception for your return transfer to Sandton or O R Tambo Airport, Johannesburg.
* 16h00 – Arrive at the airport or Johannesburg.
* Guest farewell.